Thank you so much! :) x
Ah, thank you so much Emma! :) Yours looks great too!
I mean, your derm probably is making what she thinks is the best call based on your skin type and scarring severity/laser type. Hang in there!
SAME. I’m sure the asker was just trying to be helpful but agreed.
I waited two months. I’m not sure what type of laser it is, I’m sorry :(
Thank you so much! You’re too sweet :)
- I started accutane november of 2011 and I was on it for 7 months.
- My skin started to clear up around months 5,6,7, and even more after I stopped.
- I only had a few back pimples
- Accutane left more hyper pigmentation and scarring than I had before due to the initial break out. I’m in the process of laser surgeries in order to fade them though and they’re going great. I didn’t have any scarring really though.. just hyper pigmentation.
- I had no make up on in my after pictures, or any of the pictures I posted throughout my treatment
- good luck!
It really has worsened it, but i have coping skills set in place to deal with these problems. I’ve upped my dosage of depression/anxiety medication, and I’m powering through. If you really want it, you’ll be able to fight through. If you don’t, you won’t be able to. I’m so sorry for my late reply. I wish you the best of luck :)
Thank you so much<3
I started off at 20mg, and we’re about the same size, so you’re perfectly fine :)